Important Dog Bite Insurance Links
The Statistics about Dog Bites
- Close to 5 million people are bitten by dogs annually
- The average claim cost is $33,000
- In 2016 $602 million was paid by insurance companies in dog related claims that does not include uninsured injuries
- Approximately 20% of all bites become infected
- Any and EVERY breed will bite
- It isn’t just bites that dog owners are being sued for if your dog scratches, scares, trips, falls, injures another animal or causes a car accident it is likely you will be sued.
Looking for the Perfect Pet?
- Find Your Breed
Take a 20 question test to see what breed might be best for you
A wonderful site with over 250,000 animals available for adoption
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance covers everything that matters including injuries, illnesses, genetic conditions, and emergency care. With unlimited lifetime benefits, protect your pet with the #1 customer-rated pet insurance plan! Get a free quote and let Healthy Paws pay your vet bills while you care for your pet.
If you have a furry family member, it can be challenging to find the perfect apartment where you can all live. Apartment List recently published data about the top cities for dog and cat lovers; today, we’re here to help you understand how to find a pet-friendly apartment.
Now you can protect yourself and your best friend with a Canine Liability Insurance Policy. Just complete and submit our on-line application today and we will send you a quote.