State Insurance Licenses
You can hover over each state in the map below to view the insurance licensing information for Dean Insurance Agency and owner and producer Debbie Turner to conduct business and write Canine Liability Insurance. Also, below the map, please find information about Debbie Turner’s professional insurance career, insurance designations and canine-related involvement.
Deborah J. Turner, CPCU, AAI
Education and Designations:
- Accredited Advisor of Insurance, 1995
- Chartered Life Underwriter completed Parts 315, 316, 317, 320, 331 and 328
- Certified Professional Insurance Woman, 1986
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, CPCU, 1986
- Florida State University, B.S. Degree, Risk Management and Insurance, 1980
- Okaloosa-Walton Junior College A.A. Degree in Marketing, 1977
- Insurance Licenses, Property/Casualty, 2-20, Surplus Lines 1-20, Life-Health 2-18
- Licensed in all states but Alaska
- Central Florida Chapter, Society of Certified Property and Casualty Underwriters (CPCU), Past President. Selected as “Standard Setter” by the Society’s National President for February 2000. The CPCU Designation is considered to be the highest Professional Designation in the Property and Casualty. http://centralflorida.cpcusociety.org/about/leadership/central-florida-chapter-past-presidents
- Center for Drug Free Living, Past Chairman of the Board, and served for 16 years as a Board member.
- Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Orlando, Class of 1988-1989. Past member of Board of Directors for Alumni Association.
- Selected as Insurance Woman of the Year, 1987-1988 by Central FL Chapter of Professional Insurance Women.
- Rotary District Governor for District 6980 2001-2002, Rotarian of the Year 1998-1999 for “Service Above Self”. Rotary Club of College Park, President 1995-1996, District Governors Representative, 1996-1997, Member of District Finance Committee 1996-1999. District Coordinator, 1997-1998. Multiple Paul Harris Fellow, Benefactor and Charter Member of the Bequest Society. https://books.google.com/books
- Member of Florida Land Title Association
- Florida Approved CEU instructor for Title Agents. Designed and Presented a Risk Management program to the Orlando Regional REALTOR© Association.
- http://otv.ocfl.net/otv/bcc2013/bcc082713/Default.html Scroll to 20:34 unless you want to watch some boring Board of County Commission comments.
- http://www.dogbitequote.com/about-us/ Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Women in the Pet Industry Finalist
- Appointed and chaired the Orange County Advisory Board determining and classification of Dangerous Dogs served 2003-2007.
- Past Chair of the Orange County Advisory Board of Animal Services. Termed out in May 2015, served four and half years 2010-2015
- Entered Jazz in the Tufts University Study for Dogs with Low/Normal Thyroid levels and Owner Directed Aggression.
- Past member of Be an Angel Pet Therapy in Association with Therapy Dogs, Inc.