What to Do In the Event of A Claim
- Get medical attention for the victim(s) immediately!
- Take pictures of the injury if possible, your phone may be the quickest available camera.
- Secure your Dog in a safe area.
- Write down names of both victim(s) and witnesses with contact information.
- Report the incident to the appropriate authority.
- Report the injury to the Insurance Company immediately. Any bite must be reported within 10 days to be covered.
- Please complete the information below and someone will be in touch with you as quickly as possible!
Now you can protect yourself and your best friend with a Canine Liability Insurance Policy. Just complete and submit our on-line application today and we will send you a quote.