Important Dog Bite Insurance Links
The Statistics about Dog Bites
- Close to 5 million people are bitten by dogs annually
- The average claim cost is $33,000
- In 2016 $602 million was paid by insurance companies in dog related claims that does not include uninsured injuries
- Approximately 20% of all bites become infected
- Any and EVERY breed will bite
- It isn’t just bites that dog owners are being sued for if your dog scratches, scares, trips, falls, injures another animal or causes a car accident it is likely you will be sued.
Looking for the Perfect Pet?
- Find Your Breed
Take a 20 question test to see what breed might be best for you
A wonderful site with over 250,000 animals available for adoption
Now you can protect yourself and your best friend with a Canine Liability Insurance Policy. Just complete and submit our on-line application today and we will send you a quote.
Have you ever found it to be a dilemma when its raining out and your dog has to go to the bathroom?
Aging is inevitable — for humans and for the dogs we love. November has been designated, ̶…