Important Dog Bite Insurance Links
The Statistics about Dog Bites
- Close to 5 million people are bitten by dogs annually
- The average claim cost is $33,000
- In 2016 $602 million was paid by insurance companies in dog related claims that does not include uninsured injuries
- Approximately 20% of all bites become infected
- Any and EVERY breed will bite
- It isn’t just bites that dog owners are being sued for if your dog scratches, scares, trips, falls, injures another animal or causes a car accident it is likely you will be sued.
Looking for the Perfect Pet?
- Find Your Breed
Take a 20 question test to see what breed might be best for you
A wonderful site with over 250,000 animals available for adoption
Now you can protect yourself and your best friend with a Canine Liability Insurance Policy. Just complete and submit our on-line application today and we will send you a quote.
Pet parents are looking for ways to train their beloved dogs that don’t involve punishment, bu…
When was the last time you took note your pup’s dental hygiene? Well February is Pet Dental Health…